Coach Name:Luke Gillmer
Years in TriathlonSince 2006
Years CoachingSince 2007
Secondary HSIE Teacher
BA Sports Science, Certificate 3 in Fitness, Diploma of Education
Helping people reach there goals including finishing a Half Marathon, completing there first tri or just helping them get fit.
Why I coach:
I enjoy being a part of someone else’s journey and getting to enjoy the experience and being proud of their achievement. I also like to pass on what I have learnt and also I learn more about the sport by working with new people.
- Member of Triathlon NSW Elite Endurance Development Squad since 2009
- 2nd AG 16th Outright NSW Long Course Champs 2009
- 4th Outright Maitland Long course Triathlon 2009
- 3rd AG NSW Olympic distance Champs 2008
- 8th Outright NSW Club Championships 2009
- Qualifier for 2010 70.3 World Championships
There is so much sacrifice and discipline that comes with tri. The pay off is achieving a huge goal and feeling personally satisfied with what you have done. However, keep it in perspective, train hard at the right time and remember to back off at the right time and focus on other important things in life.
$150/month with a one-time $50 start-up fee